2021 JR Sprints Open Division Rules
The following rules are set as a guide and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to participants or others. Track officials have the final decision. If there are any concerns not covered in these rules, consider alterations to be illegal unless told otherwise by the Good’s Raceway Tech Inspector.
- 8-15 years old
- Must be a used micro frame chassis and cage.
- Must weigh 550 lb minimum after feature
- Driver must be wearing a helmet, race suit and race shoes.
- Driver and arm restraints are mandatory.
- Raceceiver is mandatory!
- Neck restraint is mandatory!
- Must be in reach of the driver.
- A chain guard must be constructed to prevent chain from hitting the driver in case of chain failure.
- 9 hp Honda GX 270 Industrial – Model QAEZ, Honda part #558400 with electric starter that is functional.
- Must be billet aluminum flywheel.
- Gravity fed system only.
- Mufflers or headers mandatory.
- No flammable oil additives.
- Oil subject to flame test after feature event.
The spirit and intent for the Jr. Sprints is to provide a relatively cost efficient, controlled and competitive division for our younger racers. In an effort to limit expensive performance modifications, it may be necessary at times to alter the rules. Any questions, please direct them to Jim Good @ 330-612-6952.